Skip to content
Solution 1: Delete the contents of the entitlement client folder
- Using Windows Explorer, navigate to: C:\Program Data\Intuit\Entitlement Client\v8.
- Press the CTRL+A on your keyboard to select all the files in the folder, then press Delete.
- Select Yes to confirm the action.
- Relaunch QuickBooks Desktop Point of Sale and re-register the application.
Solution 2: Rename the WSActivity file
- Using Windows Explorer, navigate to: C:\Program Data\Intuit\QuickBooks Point of Sale XX\Ini
- Right-click WSActivity and select Rename.
- Enter OLDWSActivity and click anywhere to save.
- Close the window then delete the entitlement again.
- Relaunch QuickBooks Desktop Point of Sale.